Thursday, February 4, 2010

streams of living water


Today is an amazing day
actually everyday is amazing if you put it in God's hands
I'm really learning to put the Lord first
in everything i do

I had a great time of prayer today
John 7:38
"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said,
streams of living water will flow from within him"
When you pray for God's Word in to our life
like the way Philip Mantofa teach in his book
It is really amazing!

After that i went to consult another teacher for my project
i really thank God for such a good lecturer
she really gives very constructive ideas
i'm really thankful to God for such a great lecturer

i became frustrated while cooking in the evening
i became temperament and frustrated
but God works in amazing ways
and my evening ended up great with Shui ling and Li he

Philip Mantofa's book is great!
We bought extra ones just to share around
Anybody interested?

No comments: