Sunday, August 1, 2010

Count your blessings~

I finally managed to attend a bit of service today!! yea!!! Yuhan brought the laptop to church and I managed to catch the end of the sermon! Lan mu shi even prayed for me!!! I'm so touched! I could feel the Holy Spirit working in me even when i'm million of miles away from the church. I miss yous guys so so much! My big family. Your guys should really appreciate your time of prayer and worship and sunday services. It is actually a God-given blessing!!!! I really learn how to appreciate all these seemingly little things when i'm here in India. I miss EN community so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Princess cell so much!!!! Thank you all for the prayers! I really pray that the next week cell outing will be a blast!! Let the Holy Spirit work on Saturday!!:) I want to go!!!!!

No comments: