Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lollipops & sweets


An illustration for Iris~ A6, mixed media. If was great to be able to do small drawings in within the week:) My kind of art therapy. Better use my free day tomorrow to get some drawings and craft done! Keep getting little ideas here and there to drae and make stuff! It's great! I just need the time~~~
Have been feeling emotional lately. Must be the period and cramps! It drives me nuts! I am so looking forward to Eugene's surprise! I cannot believe that he is so good at it that I have no idea what is going on! Is it possible? Or maybe there is nothing going on? I have no idea~~~ But still I am incredibly thankful that after everything we are still together and he is being sweeter than ever:)

I have been so out of sorts lately.. I need to get back to my quiet time and praying.... Miss my Papa...

No comments: